In order to keep traffic to a minimum, Onion Creek HOA prohibits individual garage sales. However, we hold two community-wide garage sales each year, typically in April and September. We advertise in papers and on Craig’s list and put out signs to direct visitors to the streets on which we have participants. Below are the details and rules:
• The Garage Sale will go on rain or shine. NO RAIN DATE.
• There is NO seller registration fee for this garage sale! However, sellers are asked to register for the Garage Sale with the HOA to aid security in the placement of directional signs. Registration forms should be submitted to the HOA office no later than September 25 5 pm. Sellers must be Onion Creek residents.
• Onion Creek Security will have a list of all registered sellers. Directional arrows will be placed prior to 7 a.m. indicating side streets off Pinehurst and River Plantation.
• Ads will be placed in major Austin-area print media.
• Directional signs leading to the Garage Sale will be placed near primary exit ramps off IH-35 from both north and south and along Bradshaw Road.
• Signs announcing the Garage Sale will be posted at all community entry points.
• Placement of items for sale is unrestricted, but the HOA encourages sellers to display items in their garage area. All items must be put away or picked up by 5 p.m.
• Curbside pick-up will NOT be available after the garage